We are looking for a Battery Tester for our new facility in SwitzerlandApply For This Job We usually respond within three days
About the role
We are looking for a Battery Tester for our new workshop in Kungsängen. You will help to streamline routines / processes for our facility where the work will largely be independent, but at the same time in close collaboration with your workshop colleagues and external partners. Therefore, we believe that you need to be structured, flexible, unpretentious and above all communicative in order to thrive and be successful in the role. Below are some examples of everyday tasks:
- Carry out battery tests on electric cars with the help of special equipment
- Configure the car using hardware and software
- Test drive an electric car to check the battery
- Simpler matters such as inspections and transports
We believe that you have a great interest in cars and feel strong ownership so that the business at Craaks’s new workshop will flow and function as efficiently as possible.
Scope: Full-time, probationary period 6 months.
Driving license: B driving license required.
Working hours: 07-16
We are looking for you as
- Is flexible in your way of working and likes to learn and become good at new things.
- Likes order and works in a structured way
- Is a good communicator and easily conducts a clear dialogue both orally and in writing with your team and other colleagues
- Preferably have some experience of working with cars or an interest in it
We at Craaks want to set a new standard for how to buy a car. Our goal is that it should be as easy and safe to buy or lease a car online, as anything else you buy online. Of course, all cars must be rechargeable. The company was founded in 2020 in Stockholm and is now in an exciting growth phase and is therefore looking for a new wonderful colleague for our facility in Switzerland.
Our current job openings
Carla was founded in 2020 in Stockholm, with strong VC backing. We are now in an exciting growth phase and are looking for like minded people. That means being driven, humble, and deeply in love with creating outstanding customer experiences.